Убийца Радханатх Свами в прямом эфире

Страницы:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Тема закрыта

Автор Сообщение

igorOK

Стаж: 14 лет

Украина

post 20-Мар-2012 12:49

Убийца преданных Радханатх Свами сегодня будет выступать в прямом эфире чтобы спасти тоталитарную секту кришнаитов
Не пропустите - задайте свой вопрос убийце преданных перейдя по адресу
echo.msk.ru/programs/svoi-glaza/870111-echo/q.html#bcast-q-763384

Подробности о биографии этого убийцы вы можете узнать тут
harekrsna.org/gbc/black/radanath.htm
[spoiler]Radhanatha Proven to be Involved in Murder of Sulocana
BY: KRSNA DASA

Some time go we were able to read article on the Sun written by Janmastami dasa entitled, "The Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing But…". What caught my attention was a legal document attached to the article. These are photos of the testimony of witness Dharmatma das (Dennis Gorrick) regarding the murder of Sulocana das (Steven Bryant). I don't know if readers really noted the contents of the letter. Usually such subjects raise a lot of dust, but this one went by quietly, unnoticed.

I would like to focus attention of readers on parts of this testimony, which particularly deals with the involvement of Radhanath Swami in this case. The characters in this testimony are Dharmatma (Dennis Gorrick), Kuladri (Arthur Villa), Radhanath (Richard Slavin), Hayagriva (Howard Wheeler), Tapahpunja (Terry Sheldon), Tirtha (Thomas Drescher) and Kirtanananda (Keith Ham, Bhaktipada, Mr. Swami, Number One).

From Dharmatma's testimony it is clear that he was disturbed by murder, and quite disturbed also was Kuladri das (Arthur Villa). Kuladri mentioned to Dharmatma that this murder should not happen, and how he told them (Radhanath, Hayagriva and Tapahpunja) not to do it. He mentioned that Radhanatha (Mr. Slavin), Hayagriva (Mr. Wheeler) and Tapahpunja (Mr. Sheldon) were pushing like crazy for the murder to happen.

In our ISKCON slang, we know exactly what " pushing like crazy" means. It means they were pushing real hard, they were really into it, working hard for it to happen over an extended period of time. And Dharmatma mentions Radhanath in the first place. One can conclude from this that since Radhanatha was the first one who came to Dharmatma's mind in connection with the murder, it may be that he was the main organizer. This will be later supported by another incident.

Later on we can read how Tapahpunja (Mr. Sheldon) was describing to Dharmatma about how neat it was, that the demon (Sulocana) was killed on the Appearance day of Nrsimhadeva. Dharmatma states that he was freaked by this. Tapahpunja was present at the murder, and he was describing it in detail.

And then starts the description of an arrangement for escape money. Now Tapahpunja and Tirtha (Drescher) had to get out of the country, so they needed money. Tapahpunja came to get money, but Dharmatma told him to go to Number One (Bhaktipada, Mr. Swami).

The testimony then continues to describe how the next day, Mr. Swami along with **rot not (Mr. Slavin) came to pick the money. Please note that at this point of testimony, Dharmatma actually used the name Radhanath, but the court stenographer, not knowing what that word Radhanath is, typed it as "**rot not". Rot not sounded similar to Radhanath, so the typist wrote that, preceding it with **, which shows that stenographer was not sure about the correctness of the typed word.

So, Kirtanananda and Radhanath came with the car to Dharmatma to pick-up the money for murderers Tirtha and Tapahpunja, to help them escape out of country. Kirtanananda asked Dharmatma to give 6,000 dollars. Dharmatma went inside the house to get it, and gave it to Kirtanananda, who waited in the car.

Then Dharmatma describes how he asked about the purpose of money, if it was for the murderers to get out of country. And in answer, Kirtanananda and Radhanath smiled, and nodded their head in confirmation, that yes, this was for the murderers to be able to escape out of the country. And then Kirtanananda and Radhanath drove off.

This testimony by Dharmatma clearly implicates Radhanath in the murder of Sulocana. Radhanatha was involved in arranging for the murder, being one of those who were "pushing like crazy for murder to happen", possibly the leader. His leadership position in the conspiracy against Sulocana is confirmed also by his picking-up the escape money, together with Kirtanananda.

One thing was the preparation of Sulocana's murder, and a second thing was making arrangements for the murderers to escape the country. Only Radhanath was present on both occasions, which shows that he was involved more than others.

The GBC was confronted with this matter last year, and their response was published on Dandavats. Basically, what they did was to say that the US Attorney said that Radhanath was not involved, and that's it. Therefore the GBC concluded that they need not take allegations against Radhanath seriously. But to cover their backs, they nevertheless stated:

"GBC recommends that any person in possession of newly discovered evidence regarding the New Vrindavana events present such information to the U.S. Attorney's Office or other appropriate legal agency. If any subsequent investigation might ensue, the GBC will fully cooperate with it."

So, what the GBC is saying is: According to present evidence, Radhanath is not guilty. But if he later proves to be guilty, and the case is reopened, the GBC will cooperate.

The GBC was not able to fully guarantee for Radhanath, so they felt the need to protect themselves in case Radhanath goes down anyway, by stating that they will cooperate with any appropriate legal agency. The GBC leaves it up to the legal system to decide whether Radhanath is guilty or not.

The GBC's approach is interesting, since many ISKCON gurus were suspended without any involvement of the legal system - Vaisnavas have their own rules for who is bonafide guru. Vaisnava expectations for guru are higher than the state's expectations for a good citizen. Clearly, the GBC considers Radhanath as a bonafide Guru, no matter his involvement in murder. Is involvement in murder of a devotee, 20 years later, not disqualification enough for one being an ISKCON guru?

In my opinion, Dharmatma's testimony proves without doubt that Radhanatha was involved as the leading organizer of murder. Of course, the case probably cannot be reopened now legally. But the evidence is clear. Radhanath was involved, and no matter what the GBC now does, it is clear that Radhanath was involved in the murder of Sulocana.

Of course, while defending Radhanath, the GBC didn't stop with their own statement. They also arranged for Radhanath's statement on the matter. And besides glorifying himself as very humble, and tactfully criticizing and disqualifying Janmastami in the eyes of entire ISKCON, Radhanath also states that, "every single allegation against me is totally false. I was not involved in any criminal activity."

Radhanath last year openly stated, in front of entire world, that every allegation against him is false, and that he was never involved in any criminal activity.

With the testimony from Dharmatma, this statement of Radhanatha's doesn't stand strong. It is clear that Radhanath was lying regarding his involvement in the murder. He lied to the GBC, in front of the entire ISKCON society. Now, what does this make him? Clearly, a liar. Why was he lying?

The GBC can be of the opinion that involvement in murder of a devotee, 20 years later, does not disqualify one from being an ISKCON guru. How about 20 years of lying about it, even to the GBC? Would this shameless lying disqualify one from being an ISKCON guru?

Devotees are merciful and compassionate. If Radhanath was involved in murder, as the facts prove, and if he admitted it years ago, most devotees would not blame him for his neophyte fanaticism, but would forgive him. Of course, he could not be a big guru and acarya, but he could be a nice devotee, an inspiration for many. But clearly, he was hiding this. He was lying all the time, to everybody, even the GBC. And the GBC made us believe that all is fine. Radhanath tricked the GBC and all of us.

The facts are against him now. Everybody knows that he was involved in the murder of Sulocana, and his lies will not help in hiding it anymore. Will he admit now, and beg for the mercy of the devotees, and thus reveal his material ambitions for position and adoration as an ISKCON guru? Or will he keep hiding it, continuing with his show of humility, to his own disgrace and the disgrace of all his faithful followers? And for the GBC, will they keep such a cheating, lying guru as their very best, or will they slowly and quietly push him aside, allowing him to move into the background and retire?

In any case, it is finally clear now. Radhanath was very much involved in the murder of Sulocana, and he lied about it repeatedly and shamelessly. Such a cunning person cannot represent Srila Prabhupada as guru in the Vaisnava sampradaya. If he has even a particle of decency left, he will immediately step down from his position as guru, and commit his future life.

RE: RADHANATHA SWAMI - Richard Slavin
(pada newsletter June 09, 2002)
by anon das

I am writing this through my friend's email address because I do not want my name on this submission. You mentioned these things below. I think I can give some information about Radhanath because I was in New Vrindavan at that time. First, Radhanath was aware that Kirtanananda wanted to kill Sulochana prabhu.

Radhanath accepted the mood of Kirtanananda and he was instrumental in bringing the money for Tirtha as payment for the hit. When the trial time came, Radhanath had the best lawyer that money could buy JUST IN CASE his name was going to be brought into the picture.

When "Chaits" (at that time, a 12 year old boy) telephoned Radhanath in India, to tell him that Kirtanananda was trying to force him into oral sex, Radhanath told him that he was a liar, and it was due to Radhanath that Chaits almost got killed. This murder was prevented only because Chaits left New Vrindavan knowing that if he stayed he would get killed. Maybe someone should ask Radhanath why he turned his back on the situation when his godsister who had been living in New Vrindavan for more than sixteen years was pushed out of New Vrindavan due to her being mentally ill. She had been living there with mental illness but was under medical care. The authorities of New Vrindavan decided that they did not want her there and when the mataji appealed to Radhanath, he did nothing to help her.
Radhanatha Swami - Murder Conspirator
Radhanath Swami
Devotee Murderer

Radhanath is just a bag of hot air, pretending to be a saint, but when it comes to doing something, he does nothing. And it should be known that he goes to all of the Gaudiya Math people to get the nectar that he speaks in his katha, but he will never tell you where he gets his stuff from. I am not supporting or knocking the Gaudiya Math here. I am just saying that Radhanath is not honest. At least he should give credit to where he is getting his stuff from. I think Radhanath also knew about the murder of Chakrapani as well. And all of the years that Kirtanananda was doing the monk robe thing, Radhanath personally glorified Kirtanananda to me as a pure devotee.

From prison Kirtanananda tried to have Tirtha killed when Tirtha started to tell the truth about what happened in the killing of Sulochana. When Tirtha realized that Kirtanananda was not a pure devotee as he was earlier illusioned into thinking, then he started to tell the truth of what happened. Tirtha realized that Kirtanananda had been molesting children and he decided to come forth with the truth about what really happened, that he was ordered by the BIG "K" to kill Sulochana prabhu. At that time Kirtanananda was in jail, and after Tirtha spilled the beans, he was almost killed in prison. There were a few attempts to kill him. Tirtha told me that he knew for sure that it was directly orchestrated by Kirtanananda even though he was in prison. Actually Kirtanananda is in a medical facility. He is not being kept in an actual prison cell. Somehow Krishna is being pretty lenient with him.

As far as Satsvarupa goes, I think devotees can get a better picture of him if they look on the search in vnn under "Sudama Brahmin and the Takeover". There is something about Satsvarupa there about his part in the "appointment of the original eleven" which shows his part in what happened. I hope this helps the readers a little.

ys, anon

==========================

RADHANATH UPDATE

To Pada: pamho agtsp ... I'm sending this to you along with a snail mail address if you want to get any more information about this, because I know how close you were to Sulochana Prabhu. I was shown your recent newsletter about Satsvarupa where Radhanath Swami's name was mentioned somewhere. Were you aware of the part he played in the killing of Sulochana Prabhu?

Radhanath gave the money and pushed for the murder, he saying that it must be done because Shrila Bhaktipada was a pure devotee and blah blah blah blah blah. Several people were there including Tapah Punja and Janmastami. Radhananth had the money, said the murder must be done and said the money was to be given to Tirtha, [the murderer].

Janmastami also went to LA. He was thinking to do the murder on his own, for free, due to his love for Shrila Bhaktipada who was his guru.

Janmastami now realizes that his guru was a crook as was Radhanath. Janmastami who was also a Vietnam war vet was going to do the hit for free but he didn't because Tirtha got to it first.

If you write to Janmastami he might be willing to tell you what happened and Radhanath's involvement.
(It was Radhanath pushing for the murder.) You can write to Janmastami at RD 1 PO box 270 - C Moundsville, WV 26041

That is not his direct mailing address but he is always there, so make sure to put his name on the envelope. If you want to post this in your newsletter, please don't give out this address or my name. I don't need Radhanatha's henchpeople coming after me. ys, dda

==========================

Radhanath Swami or Rottennath
(pada newsletter April 11, 2001)

Rotten Radhanath mutiert to Rottennath

Radhanath? Or did you mean Rottennath? How long did Rottennath support Kirtanananda. It was for many years. Rottennath was aware and even assisted in the Sulochana murder.

According to Janmastami who was one of Kirtanananda's hitmen, Rottennath gave the order that Sulochana should be murdered. And it was Rottennath who had the big lawyers to personally protect him - just in case - when the issue was being investigated and then came to the courts. Rottennath likes the pretty girls. Did you ever see him in his (usual) Lord Chaitanya dancing pose? Radhanath - a Murder Conspirator
Shocking Evidence Points to Radhanatha Swami

BY: NAVADVIPCHANDRA DAS

Radhanatha Swami - Murder Conspirator
Radhanath Swami
murderer conspirator

The recent letter from devotee murderer Tirtha Das is quite revealing. While the aim of Tirtha's letter is to protect his close friend Radhanath Swami, what he actually does is confirm all of the allegations against him. Previously Janmashtami Das' allegations could be swept aside as the rantings of a bitter ex-devotee, some crackpot with an agenda to malign past leaders whom he didn't like. But now Tirtha Das has just corroborated every thing that Janmashtami Das has been saying, and subsequently elevated his allegations to a whole new level of credibility.

Janmashtami Das has been saying all along that he was involved in the murder conspiracy, and that he had been brought into it by Radhanatha Swami. He claimed that Radhanatha Swami was the one who personally gave him the list of people to kill and where they could be found. Such a claim sounded a little unlikely. How could anyone believe this devotee was actually recruited personally into the murder conspiracy? That was until Tirtha Das' recent groundbreaking letter was published, where he openly admitted that Janmashtami Das was directly involved along with himself in the murder plot and had been his driver on several of the hit trips. This means Janmashtami's statements regarding the murder of Sulochan and the entire conspiracy must now be seen in a completely different light. He is now a confirmed participant who is testifying as a witness against the other criminals involved in this crime - the primary criminal leader being Radhanatha Swami. His words now cannot simply be brushed aside and labeled as the rantings of an angry ex-cult member.

Further, Janmashtami Das' statements have remained consistant from the very beginning, and he never made any attempt to hide the fact that he had been recruited into the murder conspiracy and had full knowledge of it. His story stayed the same from beginning to end, even the parts where he showed himself in bad light. Compare that to the position of Tirtha Das, where he has switched his story every day of the week, and is only caught lying when he accidentally lets the truth slip out, thereby corroborating every word of Janmashtami Das. Tirtha Das now admits he has been lying all these years to protect other conspirators in this crime. Whom those conspirators are Tirtha Das doesn't mention, but he doesn't need to, because the other co-conspirator whom he has identified (Janmashtami Das) has already revealed the participants in this murder conspiracy.

There were other further shocking revelations from Tirtha Das' letter, admissions he has never made up till date:

1) There was a large conspiracy involving many people, for whom he took the blame to shield them:

"The only reason Janmastami was not prosecuted and sent to prison was because I shielded him from the authorities." -- Tirtha Das, Confession Letter, December 24, 2006

Who else did you shield from the authorities? Who were the leaders who gave you the order to kill Sulochan, whom you shielded? The eye witness testimony of Janmashtami Das says that Radhanatha Swami is the main person you are shielding, and that would explain why Radhanatha Swami tried to meet with you in prison multiple times (as stated in your previous letter). From your public admission regarding Janmashtami Das' involvment in the murder conspiracy it is clear that he directly knows who were involved and who gave the order to kill Sulochana, and he is pointing all fingers directly at Radhanatha Swami, one of the main leaders of New Vrindavana at the time of the murder.

2) Till the present date he has not honestly told everything he knows about this ghastly crime. Today he is admitting there was a conspiracy with other members involved, whereas in the past he has denied this. Some foolish people like Umapati Swami said he should be forgiven for all his past crimes. But when he has not yet admitted to the real crimes, nor has he revealed the other criminals involved, why should anyone forgive him or feel sorry for him? Until he fully confesses to the details of the crime he can never be forgiven. But his ISKCON friends in high places (Radhanatha Swami, Candramauli Swami, Umapati Swami, and plenty of others) have taken good care of him. They have given him official recognition in ISKCON as a leading preacher in ISKCON prison ministries, they have published his own books through ISKCON, they have written the introduction to his book, and they have personally tried to visit him many times in jail. Why? What is their close intimate connection with the murderer Tirtha Das? Are they also some of the co-conspirators he has been covering for all these years? Why does the GBC allow such criminals like Radhanatha Swami to repay devotee murderers with ISKCON favors?

3) Tirtha Das fully admits that Janmashtami Das was directly and intimately involved in the murder conspiracy. This elevates Janmashtami Das' statements to those of a co-conspirator and direct eyewitness, testifying against other criminals whom he worked under. This is the most serious revelation in Tirtha Das' recent letter. The GBC needs to review this matter immediately and address how Radhanatha Swami can remain a guru in ISKCON while such serious charges have been levelled against him (with credible evidence and witnesses). If the GBC chooses not to investigate this matter, it shows that they are already infiltrated and controlled by Kirtanananda's henchmen (Radhanatha Swami, Umapati Swami, Devamrita Swami, Malati, Candramauli Swami, Varshana Swami, Candrashekhar Swami and others).

Further, murderer Tirtha Das had also reported the fact that his friend, Radhanatha Swami, had recently been identified by a drug sniffing dog when he tried to enter the prison to visit him. When a highly trained drug sniffing police dog identifies someone, it means that they are either carrying drugs or that they have the residue of illegal drugs on them (from personal use). The GBC should find out whether Radhanatha Swami has been personally using illegal drugs, or whether he was trying to smuggle illegal drugs into the prison to repay Tirtha Das for covering for him in the Sulochan murder.

"We deplore the fact that H.H. Radhanath Swami and H.H. Candramauli Swami have been repeatedly denied access to the Mount Olive Correctional Complex on the pretext that a drug sniffing dog alerted to the presence of illicit drugs on their persons." -- Letter from Tirtha Das

I request devotees to forward this letter to all known disciples of Radhanatha Swami so that his criminal background can be exposed. In the following pages detailed evidences are providing, all pointing towards Radhanatha Swami being the leader who ordered the murder of Sulochan. Personally ordering the murder of another devotee is a terrible sin that not even Krishna can forgive. Radhanatha Swami was a neophyte rascal who publicly propagated that the pedophile child molester Kirtanananda was a pure devotee whom everyone had to worship. When devotees tried to expose Kirtanananda's child molestation, Radhanatha Swami took the matter into his own hands and ordered the killing of these devotees to silence the critics. This is the true spiritual background of Radhanatha Swami that everyone should know.

We should also note that Tirtha Das never attempts to deny Janmashtami Das' statements. Instead he just threatens Janmashtami Das that bad things will happen to him if he keeps speaking against Radhanatha Swami. He even states that he will reveal unknown secrets about the murders to the police:

"The only reason Janmastami was not prosecuted and sent to prison was because I shielded him from the authorities. However, since there is ultimately no statute of limitations on murder, should Janmastami persist in his moronic rantings, perhaps some arrangement can be made for an interview with the US Attorney's Office." -- Tirtha Das, Confession Letter, December 24, 2006

Besides Tirtha Das' latest confession letter, other shocking evidences are cited below, which again point to a larger conspiracy involving Radhanatha Swami.

1) When the police arrested Tirtha Das and Tapahpunja Swami, 5 days after the murder, he had $4,000 in cash in his possession. There was also written, unsigned instructions (found on Tapahpunja Swami) that Tirtha Das should leave the country if the police start looking for him. Who gave the money to Tirtha Das to fund the murder and to flee the police? Who wrote the instructions that Tirtha Das should flee the country if the police started looking for him? Was Tirtha Das an insanse person who wrote notes to himself just in case he forgot what his plan was? It is obvious that there were higher leaders involved in the murder conspiracy, otherwise who gave the money and who wrote the note?

"Kent Police Detective Ronald Piatt and his partner said that when they arrested Drescher, they found on him "surveillance notes" describing Bryant's van, his physical appearance and his movements in Los Angeles . Drescher also carried $4,000 in cash.

With Drescher when he was arrested, Piatt said, was a Krishna priest from Cleveland [Tapahpunja Swami] who had clippings from three newspapers about the death of Bryant and written instructions of unknown origin saying that if Drescher were ever wanted by police, he should be sent to a temple in New York , then flown to India ." - Los Angeles Times, "Killing Sparks Federal Probe of Krishna Sect" (July 20, 1986)

2) Also arrested with Tirtha Das was Tapahpunja Swami (Terry Sheldon). What was Tapahpunja Swami, one of the leaders of New Vrindavan, doing hiding Tirtha Das from police in Ohio? Obviously someone had instructed him to do this, so who was it? From the note in his possession it was clear that he knew Tirtha was the murderer, and as has been stated by Janmashtami Das, he was actually one of the three devotees asked by Radhanatha Swami to kill Sulochan (the other two being Tirtha Das and Janmashtami Das). How would Tapahpunja Swami be involved in hiding Tirtha Das from the police unless there was a larger conspiracy, with a leader ordering them what to do?

3) Tirtha Das was arrested on May 27th, just five days after he had committed the murder in Los Angeles . On July 5th Tirtha Das' mobile home was burned in a mysterious fire:

"The detective added that a fire of undetermined origin burned Drescher's mobile home July 5th." - Los Angeles Times, "Killing Sparks Federal Probe of Krishna Sect" (July 20, 1986)

With Tirtha Das in prison, who was it who set fire to his mobile home to hide evidence? And who gave that order to burn his mobile home? It is obvious there was a larger conspiracy involving many other people. Who the leader of that conspiracy was will be dealt with shortly.

4) The day after Tirtha's arrest, an explosion occurred injuring one of the key witnesses against Tirtha Das:

"The principal witness, Randol Gorby, was seriously injured in an explosion at his home the day after Drescher was apprehended in Ohio , authorities said." - Los Angeles Times, "Killing Sparks Federal Probe of Krishna Sect" (July 20, 1986)

With Tirtha Das in prison, who planted the explosives? Was it all a strange coincidence?

5) In November of 1986 Sulochan's son, Nimai Bryant, mysteriously drowns at New Vrindaban, just months after his father was murdered. He didn't have any past habit of entering the water at all. Coincidentally, Chakradhari's son also died mysteriously at new Vrindavan (in 1984) just months after his father was murdered by Tirtha Das. His son was found suffocated inside an abandoned refrigerator. Is it merely a coincidence that the two people Tirtha murdered also had their sons die mysteriously within a few months of their father's being killed? It is much more likely that the conspiracy leader ordered the sons to be killed, knowing that they would grow up to avenge their father's murders, likely killing the New Vrindavan leaders responsible. Since Tirtha was in prison at the time of the drowning, then who killed Sulochan's son?

6) In sworn testimony, Tapahpunja Swami [Terry Sheldon] stated that he was the one to inform Kirtanananda about the murder plot:

"Sheldon said he participated in the surveillance of Bryant with Drescher and told Bhaktipada of the plot to kill Bryant." --
Associated Press "Hare Krishna member says he acted at leader's behest" (April 18, 1996)

Thus the murder plot never came down from Kirtanananda to Tirtha Das, rather the murder plot was already decided by some other leaders who gave the order to Tirtha Das and Tapahpunja, and Tapahpunja later told this plan to Kirtanananda. This is exactly what Janmashtami Das has been saying from the very beginning:

"In January of 1986, on my return to New Vrindaban, I was ordered by Radhanath to neutralize Sulocana. Three of us were ordered by Radhanath, not by Kirtanananda Swami, to terminate Sulocana. This happened with Tapah Punja Swami and Tirtha in November and December of 1985. I was on SKP until Christmas and didn't get back to the farm until New Years. Immediately on our arrival at New Vrindaban, Radhanath sought me out and made arrangements for us to meet in his van, where he went through a prepared speech that he had delivered to Tirtha, Tapah Punja Swami and Kuladri many times before. Later talks with Tirtha confirmed this." -- Janmashtami Das, "New Vrindaban History, for the Record", ( December 22, 2006)

It is now a confirmed fact that Janmashtami was the third person instructed to kill Sulochan, and this was admitted in Tirtha Das' recent shocking confession letter:

"It may be of interest to note that the author of one recent self-styled expose, Janmastami dasa, was himself a co-conspirator in the death of Sulocana, accompanying myself on several trips to California, he motoring about with various guns and cyanide for the express purpose of finding and dispatching Sulocana. The only reason Janmastami was not prosecuted and sent to prison was because I shielded him from the authorities." -- Tirtha Das, Confession Letter, December 24, 2006

We saw that Tapahpunja confirms Janmashtami Das' account that Kirtanananda didn't give the order to kill Sulochan, but that someone else did. We also saw that he confirms Janmashtami Das' account that there were other people who were asked to kill Sulochan (at the very minimum Tirtha and Tapahpunja). These two points are not admitted by Tirtha Das, but now that two out of three of the hitmen have made the same admissions, it is clear that Tirtha is holding back information. We have already seen Tirtha Das admit that he has secret information about this case that he would expose to the police if Janmashtami didn't keep quiet. So it is clear who the credible witnesses are.

Taking both Janmashtami Das' and Tapahpunja Swami's admissions, we have the following:

Radhanatha Swami believed Kirtanananda was a pure devotee. When Sulochan began exposing Kirtanananda's child molestation cases Radhanatha decided he was an offender who needed to be silenced. Radhanatha Swami contacted three devotees (Tirtha Das, Tapahpunja Swami and Janmashtami Das) and instructed them to kill Sulochana. Tapahpunja Swami later took this plan back to Kirtanananda and informed him of it.

Radhanatha Swami's actions are easy to understand when one knows how much he believed Kirtanananda was a pure devotee. Even as late as 1991, five years after the murder of Sulochan, and years after Kirtanananda's child molestation was known, Radhanatha Swami still publicly glorified Kirtanananda as a pure devotee:

"Bhaktipada is a man of spirit. He is not a man of external form, and he's been training us intensely. Why do you think he changed the dress from dhotis to robes? It was for one reason-preaching in the West. But that's not all. He saw that we were attached to the concept of being a devotee based on how we look externally rather than being fixed in the spirit of devotion. Why are you sitting in chairs instead of on the floor? Why are the hymns in English instead of Sanskrit? Why is our hair an inch long rather than shaved off? On one level, it's practical for preaching in the West, but Bhaktipada had something much deeper and more profound than just that. He saw that we were ritualistically attached to our approach to God, just like practically all other so-called religious persons in this world. We thought we were devotees because of how we looked how we sang, and how we wore our hair. Bhaktipada wanted us to smash through all these external trappings and go right to the essence of the spirit of bhakti."

- Radhanatha Swami, "A Perfect Plan to Increase Devotion," New Vrindaban World, no. 8 (April 26, 1991)

7) In Kirtanananda's trial, the jury was not convinced that he was involved in the Sulochan murder conspiracy. For the RICO conspiracy count the jurors were provided a paper with a check list, where they should indicate which counts they thought Kirtanananda was guilty of. The paper looked like this:

IF YOU FIND THE DEFENDANT GUILTY OF [the
count] PLEASE CHECK THE PARTICULAR PREDI-
CATE ACTS YOU HAVE UNANIMOUSLY CON-
CLUDED HAVE BEEN PROVEN BY THE UNITED
STATES WITH RESPECT TO DEFENDANT SWAMI.

1) STEPHEN BRYANT MURDER ________
2) CHARLES ST. DENNIS MURDER ________
3) DEVON WHEELER KIDNAPPING ________
4) MAIL FRAUD: FUNDRAISING ________
5) MAIL FRAUD: ALLSTATE INSURANCE ________

The following trial document ( http://laws.lp.findlaw.com/getcase/4th/case/945507P.html ) states:

"After a trial, the jury convicted Swami on the RICO and mail fraud counts but failed to reach a verdict on the murder counts.

The jury found Swami guilty of the RICO conspiracy count and checked all of the predicate acts except the Stephen Bryant murder. The jury also found Swami guilty of the RICO substantive count (Count II) but did not check either the Stephen Bryant murder or the Charles St. Dennis murder as predicate acts."

Thus even the jury, who heard all the evidence against Kirtanananda, didn't believe he was the one behind the murder conspiracy. The jury didn't believe it.

It is already proven that there was a conspiracy, but who the leader was that gave the order is what remains a mystery. The jury did not believe that Kirtanananda was that leader who gave the order to murder Sulochan. If it wasn't Kirtanananda, then who was it? One of the co-conspirators has already confessed and stated that it was Radhanatha Swami who gave the order to murder Sulochan, and all evidence points in his direction, but was Radhanatha Swami the only one who knew?

8) When we see how past New Vrindavan leaders interact with this convicted murderer Tirtha Das it follows a very peculiar pattern. Every one of them is lightning quick to defend his character and point out his wonderful spiritual qualities. Wait a minute, is this the same Tirtha Das who brutally killed devotee Chakradhari Das (Charles St. Denis):

"Prosecutors said St. Denis was shot a dozen times, stabbed, beat with a hammer and finally suffocated with plastic wrap placed in his mouth before he was buried." - Associated Press (August 31, 1986)

Or as another reporter has described it:

"Chuck St. Denis did not die easy. Two gunmen pumped twelve .22 caliber rounds into him. He was stabbed repeatedly in the chest with a kitchen knife and a screwdriver. As the life fled from him he howled like a dog. His cranium was fractured with a hammer. He opened his eyes and spoke to his killers after they were sure he was finally dead. His killers buried him under a stream, which is probably a good way to make a spirit unquiet, if such a thing can be done." -- Charles Carreon, "Killer Krishnas from Inner Space"

This is the person whom people like Malati, Umapati, Radhanatha Swami and Candramauli Swami glorify as the perfect devotee. Below is exactly what Malati (ex-Swami) says about the person who shot Chakradhari Das a dozen times, then stabbed him with a kitchen knife, then stabbed him with a screw driver, then bashed his head with a hammer, and when he still wouldn't die, wrapped plastic over his mouth to suffocate him:

"The person who was charged with and admitted to the murders of Steve Bryant and St. Denis is Thomas Drescher, aka Tirtha das, who is in prison for life.

Therein lies an interesting story, should anyone care to know. But, to make a long story short, this person has undergone a deeply profound recitification and transformation. So much so that the chief prosecutor against him, Michael Stein from the District Attorney's office, feels that he is worthy of a pardon. He contacted me recently and in that conversation stated that he has rarely, almost never, witnessed a change in the character of a convicted felon, but he has seen this in the case of Thomas Drescher, who he refers to by his initiated name, Tirtha das. On his end, Mr. Drescher has become a sober humble person, accepting the results of his awful deeds (double life sentence w/o possible parole) as a befitting indication of Krishna's mercy on him." -- Malati Dasi, letter to Giri-nayaka Das, December 26 2006

Umapati Swami also wrote up a nice defense for Tirtha, saying that he had immediately rejected Kirtanananda as soon as the news of his sexual misconduct came out:

"The stories of Kirtanananda's sexual misconduct came out long after I left New Vrindaban. When that happened, Tirtha rejected him and testified against him in court. Tirtha also wrote a letter to the GBC renouncing all claims to the title of sannyasi." -- Letter from Umapati Swami, (December 18, 2006)

But for the rest of the sane world, they wouldn't need to wait for that information to come out in order to reject him. A normal person would have rejected Kirtanananda as soon as the talk of murdering someone on his behalf arose. This person not only heard such discussions, but actually carried out the murder personally -- of multiple devotees!

Umapati offered other special favors to murderer Tirtha Das, for example initiating him into the sannyasa order in August of 1987, even after he had been convicted of murdering devotees by a court of law. Umapati Swami personally went inside the prison and performed the sannyasa initiation of Tirtha, acting as a ritvik priest on behalf of Kirtanananda.

Other ISKCON gurus are also involved in awarding Tirtha Das special favors. For example, Candramauli Swami, who is in charge of ISKCON Prison Ministries has made Tirtha one of his main highlighted preachers. If you go to the ISKCON Prison Ministries website you will see a prominent link to Tirtha's personal website displayed at the top of the page, along with many other articles written by Tirtha Das. You can also find murderer Tirtha Das featured on ISKCON's Namahatta.org, with his articles and a nice photo of him in prison.

Candramauli Swami has personally visited Tirtha Das many times in jail. He has also written the introduction to Tirtha's book, titled "The Definitive Guide to Practicing Krsna Consciousness in Prison". In addition to writing the introduction, he has also arranged for the book to be published by ISKCON. Why does murderer Tirtha Das get his book published by ISKCON? That's a good question that only Candramauli Swami can answer.

There are also reports that these former New Vrindavan leaders have been regularly supplying money to Tirtha Das even today. Even if that cannot be verified, there is enough evidence to show that Tirtha Das is being shown very special treatment by the former New Vrindavan leaders -- the same leaders who may possibly be involved in the murder conspiracy.

Considering the despicable nature of Tirtha Das' crime, it is amazing that he remains a member of ISKCON in good standing, receives many visits from ISKCON Gurus and GBCs, has his book published by ISKCON, has his articles featured on ISKCON Prison Ministries website, and even has an ISKCON Guru write the introduction to his book and help him promote it. Anytime someone tries to hint that Tirtha Das is bad, these leaders jump up in his defense to tell everyone how he is really an amazing saint. Something just doesn't smell right in all of this. When we add the fact that Radhanatha Swami tried to visit him in prison, but was identified by a drug sniffing dog, then the alarm bells really start ringing. Was Radhanatha Swami trying to pay off Tirtha by smuggling illegal drugs into the prison?

"We deplore the fact that H.H. Radhanath Swami and H.H. Candramauli Swami have been repeatedly denied access to the Mount Olive Correctional Complex on the pretext that a drug sniffing dog alerted to the presence of illicit drugs on their persons." -- Letter from Tirtha Das

With Janmashtami Das' testimony implicating Radhanatha as the one who gave the order to kill Sulochan, everything makes sense and fits it place. Tirtha Das has all the information on these people to put them away for life. They must give him special treatment to make sure he doesn't change his mind and let the secrets out. That special treatment may possibly go as far as smuggling illegal drugs into the prison for him. In U.S. prisons drugs are more valuable than money, they are the real currency.

9) The above clearly explains Radhanatha Swami's special affection for Tirtha, but what about these other people like Malati, Candramauli Swami, Umapati, etc.? What would they gain by showing special favors to Tirtha Das?

The answer to this becomes clear when we realize how many people knew about the murder plot. Janmashtami Das stated that after receiving the order to kill Sulochan from Radhanatha Swami, Tapahpunja immediately tried to involve others in the plot such as Yudhisthir Das from San Diego. As the trial shows, it is beyond doubt that Yudhisthir was an accomplice and knew what was going on, and that is why he was called to testify. Tirtha simultaneously contacted others in Los Angeles to involve them in the hit as well.

That many people became aware of the murder plan is also clear from how long it took the police to arrest Tirtha Das. Just 5 days after the murder, Tirtha Das was arrested in Kent, Ohio , along with Tapahpunja Swami, while preparing to flee the country. How is it possible for the police to immediately identify the name of the murderer and locate him across the country in 5 days, just from the forensic evidence at the crime scene? It is only possible if one of the many people who had been informed of the murder plot ratted him out. Where did they get the name of the murderer, the location he was hiding, and other details from? Tirtha Das and Tapahpunja had tried to involve too many people in the murder plot, and the result was they were immediately ratted out.

How does this connect to Malati and the other New Vrindavan leaders? If Radhanatha Swami is calling three separate people to kill Sulochan (Tirtha, Tapahpunja, and Janmashtami), and if they are subsequently informing many other people across the country about the murder plot, it is clear that secrecy isn't the top priority here. It is likely that Radhanatha Swami may have first consulted with senior leaders of New Vrindavan before ordering the hit, to get their opinion and approval. These leaders would include people such as Malati, Devamrita Swami, Candramauli Swami, Umapati Swami, Kuladri, Bhakti Tirtha Swami, and others. This would clearly explain why all of these people are in a rush to defend Tirtha, to provide special favors to Tirtha, and to always keep Tirtha happy in prison. He knows that they were all involved or in a position to know about the murder conspiracy, and if he ever develops a dislike for them, then he will reveal their involvement, just like he threatened to reveal the involvement of Janmashtami Das.

Malati has already admitted that she is aware of some secrets involving the murder that she hasn't mentioned:

"For that matter, there is a strong contingent of persons who insist that "Janmastami" was directly involved in the murder of Steve Bryant, although never charged." -- Malati Dasi, letter to Giri-nayaka Das, December 26 2006

She clearly knows details she is not revealing, and is subtly trying to threaten Janmashtami to keep quiet or face the consequences. Why else would she mention such a thing? Let her identify "the strong contingent of persons" who informed her of this inside information so we can have a list of the criminals involved in this case. Unfortunately the list of names will include Radhanatha Swami, Devamrita Swami, Candramauli Swami and herself, so she will never give us that information.

In an attempt to discredit the eye-witness testimony of Janmashtami Das, Malati tells us all about his villainous past, and concludes that he is like a mad dog:

"To describe him in one word would be to say that he is deranged. He is like a mad dog." -- Malati Dasi, letter to Giri-nayaka Das, December 26 2006

But what Malati fails to mention are her own transcendental qualifications: the fact that she is a lesbian infected with HIV (AIDS) due to excessive intravenous drug use, and the fact that she was previously one of Kirtanananda's female sannyasis, Malati Swami. Such hypocrisy, seeing that they are surrounded by murderers, pedophiles, homosexuals and drug addicts.

10) Conclusion: The only way for the devotees to solve this case and to remove these corrupt murderers from power is if the ISKCON GBC insists that all participants undergo a polygraph test and answer questions about the murder. People who should be questioned include:

Tirtha Das
Tapahpunja (ex-Swami)
Radhanatha Swami
Malati (ex-Swami)
Devamrita Swami
Candramauli Swami
Kirtanananda (ex-Swami)
Umapati Swami
Kuladri (ex-Swami)
Janmashtami Das

If all of these devotees are allowed to tell their stories and be questioned while simultaneously undergoing a polygraph test we will be able to find the answers once and for all to who was involved in this despicable crime of murdering a Vaishnava. Refusal to take the polygraph test should be viewed by the GBC as admission of guilt, and the individuals should be expelled from ISKCON permanently. If they have nothing to hide, then why would they fear taking a polygraph test to prove their innocence? All circumstantial evidence points to Radhanatha Swami as the leader of the murder conspiracy. It is up to these suspects to voluntarily take the lie detector test and establish their innocence.

Malati Implicates Herself in the Murder Conspiracy

BY: NAVADVIPCHANDRA DAS

Jan 1, USA (SUN) — In a previous article I had pointed out the peculiar favors being offered to murderer Tirtha Das by the ISKCON Gurus, GBCs, and leaders who were previously connected to New Vrindavan during the Kirtanananda era. Now taking a cue from Tirtha Das, former female sannyasi Malati has volunteered to be the next conspirator to open her mouth only to stick her foot inside it. In her letter to Giri-nayaka Das she accidentally reveals her close connections to Tirtha Das and the big favor she has been trying to provide him for years. Let us look closely at what she wrote:

"So much so that the chief prosecutor against him, Michael Stein from the District Attorney's office, feels that he is worthy of a pardon. He contacted me recently and in that conversation stated that he has rarely, almost never, witnessed a change in the character of a convicted felon, but he has seen this in the case of Thomas Drescher, who he refers to by his initiated name, Tirtha das." - Letter from Malati to Giri-nayaka Das (December 26, 2006)

Why would the chief prosecutor from the District Attorney's office be randomly calling up devotees to speak about Tirtha Das and his possibility of getting a pardon? I wonder why other devotees haven't received similar random phone calls from Mr. Michael Smith. I wonder how Mr. Michael Smith managed to get a hold of Malati's phone number, so that he could proceed with his random call to her and randomly speak to her about Tirtha's possibility to be pardoned?

It is obvious the only way that the District Attorney's office would be calling Malati to speak about Tirtha Das' possibility of being pardoned is if Malati herself initiated the request for Tirtha's pardon. Malati is the one who has been contacting Mr. Michael Smith, canvassing for Tirtha to be released from prison on the grounds that he is a "changed man". There is no other way that the district attorney's office would, on its own accord, look up Malati's phone number, call her and suggest to her that murderer Tirtha Das should be pardoned. It is an absurd scenario.

The fact that Mr. Michael Smith refers to Tirtha by his initiated name is proof that this canvassing and these secret "pardon request" conversations have been going on over a long period of time, to the point that he now is comfortable with calling Thomas Drescher by his devotee name, Tirtha Das.

Further, consider this point: A prosecutor does not maintain contact with the people he has prosecuted after they are sentenced. The only way that the chief prosecutor would again be involved with this person, 20 years after prosecuting him, is if he had been contacted by that person's lawyers or supporters (Malati), with the intent of getting a recommendation for a pardon. The pardon would likely have to come from the State Governor, so Malati and Tirtha would need to gather as many recommendations from respectable people as possible to try to sway the opinion of the State Governor. Tirtha Das had been sentenced to life with no possibility of parole. His only chance for being released is if Malati can convince the State Governor to pardon him, and that is what she has been working on for many years.

But let us ask ourselves the real relevant question: Why would Malati be intimately involved in canvassing for a murderers release from prison unless she was involved in the conspiracy to murder Sulochan. As outlined in my previous article, all of the leaders of New Vrindavan likely were involved in the murder plot and approved of it. Radhanatha Swami may have been the leader in the conspiracy, but he would have taken advice and guidance from the other leaders in the New Vrindavan community before making such an important decision: people such as Malati, Devamrita Swami, Candramauli Swami, Umapati Swami, Bhakti Tirtha Swami, Kuladri and others. Because of their involvement in the murder conspiracy, all of these leaders have been providing all varieties of peculiar favors to murderer Tirtha Das while he has been residing in prison. These have been more thoroughly detailed in my previous article. Now it is clear that Malati has been working towards the biggest favor for Tirtha Das, getting him a complete pardon for the murders so that he can be released from prison. I'm sure if one were to check the government records there would be a trail of all sorts of connections between Tirtha Das and the New Vrindavan leaders going back 20 years: prison visits, applications on his behalf, lawyer fees paid for, court cases filed on his behalf. If the GBC really wanted to connect the dots, everything can be found, but they are not interested in digging up past dirt that will make them look bad. Several of their ISKCON rubber-stamped gurus are involved in a murder conspiracy: Radhanatha Swami, Candramauli Swami, Bhakti Tirtha Swami, Umapati Swami.

The latest confessions by Maha Mantra Das further confirms Janmashtami Das' statements and helps in tying up a lot of loose ends. He states that he was shown a letter written by Sulochan that called for the murder of all ISKCON gurus. If we read the book Sulochan was writing at the time of his death, "The Guru Business", we don't find any suggestion to murder all ISKCON gurus. For example, he includes an interview about Hridayananda Das Goswami, where he concludes that HDG was at least externally following all of his sannyasa vows (though he was still deviating from Srila Prabhupada philosophically). It does not sound at all like he would have been advocating for HDG to be murdered. Thus we have to wonder whether this purported letter from Sulochan was really written by him, or whether it was a gimmick to fool people into killing him. Could Rameswara or Kirtanananda have made a fake letter to get their disciples to carry out the murder "for the guru's protection"? Perhaps if some devotee can recall receiving this letter directly from the hands of Sulochan it can be accepted as authentic. Otherwise we have to doubt anything connected with these criminal leaders.

In New Vrindavan the murder was justified by claiming that Triyogi (the devotee who attacked Kirtanananda with an iron pipe) had been sent by Sulochan. If they didn't kill Sulochan, it was only a matter of time before he sent someone else to murder their pure devotee guru Bhaktipada. For the innocent it became a matter of defending their spiritual master from physical harm, and this justified their actions in their minds. But for the higher-ups who were aware of Kirtanananda's child molestations and homosexuality, this obviously wasn't an influence. They were fully aware of his low character, so they were acting on a completely different level of motive. And for Tirtha, as well, the motive was something else, for he had been offered a large cash payment for completing the crime - just before being ratted out and locked away for life. Whether Tirtha had been ratted out by Rameswara's side (to hurt Kirtanananda), or whether Kirtananda himself ratted him out to avoid payment and to find a fall man is not clear.

It is very possible that Bhaktipada and his leaders, in need of a fall man to take the blame, themselves turned Tirtha in, knowing he was not too bright and easy to fool. Then subsequently they flattered him with sannyasa, special visits, and made him a hero in New Vrindavan. Hrishikesh Das states in a previous letter:

"He [Tirtha Das] was considered a "hero" by the New Vrindaban devotees and his articles were published in the Brijabasi Spirit. He also wrote an account of his experiences in prison called Meditations on the American Gulag." - Hrishikesh, "Reply to Bhaktipada or Bhaktifraud?" (December 12, 2006)

"Umapati Das began visiting Tirtha weekly first at the Marshall County Jail and later at the West Virginia Penitentiary in Moundsville." - Hrishikesh, "Reply to Bhaktipada or Bhaktifraud?" (December 12, 2006)

"New Vrindaban even sent kirtan parties to chant and dance on the sidewalk in front of the penitentiary for five days during May 1987 to protest the prison's treatment of the inmates who had become devotees through Tirtha's preaching." - Hrishikesh, "Reply to Bhaktipada or Bhaktifraud?" (December 12, 2006)

So they made Tirtha a hero, presented him as the greatest devotee, gave him sannyasa, authorized him to initiate his own disciples in prison, paid special visits to him every week, provided him with spending money - all to fool him, so he could not figure out that they themselves had ratted him out.

Tirtha, how did they catch you the day you were supposed to flee the country, waiting at the bank to change the cash into traveler's checks? How did they know the exact location you would be in, and the exact time you would be there? Why was Tapahpunja Swami (a co-conspirator in the murder) arrested along with you at the bank, but released just three days later. Could it be that he was there on the order of the FBI to bring you to the right spot for the arrest? In the end he got off pretty light, while you got life without parole. Is there any connection between his actions on that day and his light prison sentence? Think about these things and understand that these people are not worth protecting. They are only externally your friends because you could put them away in prison for years. What about the early murder attempts on you in prison. Who do you think was responsible for those? On one side they were patting you on the back, and on the other side they were trying to have you killed. Do what would please Srila Prabhupada and put this entire mistake behind you by telling the truth about the past involvement of these corrupt leaders.

New Vrindaban: It's All Over Now, Bar the Cover-up

BY: KRSNANANDA DASA

Dec 30, 2007 USA (SUN) — The Truth, as we are assured by sastra, has finally come out into the open and somewhat bumpy fields of 'New Vrindaban'.

Tirtha brutally murdered Chakranadi, and a short while later Chakranadi's infant son was suffocated in an abandoned fridge.

Later, Triyogi dasa bashed in the head of Kirtanananda with a heavy pipe, enraged by the realization that the exclusive eleven paramahamsas were never appointed 'to be gurus' by Srila Prabhupada; his anger was compounded by the fact that Kirtanananda was currently an active homosexual pedophile presenting himself as a 'guru'.

Sulocana Prabhu, who had had his wife and children taken away by Kirtanananda's nasty manipulations, was blamed for this head-bashing by Triyogi dasa. Sulocana had written the ground-breaking expose "The Guru Business" (still available on line) and was known as the sworn enemy of Kirtanananda. In "The Guru Business", the guru-fraud perpetrated by the GBC post November 1977 is documented along with Kirtanananda's deep-seated sexual predilections. Triyogi's attack was thought to have been inspired by Sulocana Prabhu.

While Kirtanananda lay recovering in hospital, Radhanatha decided to murder Sulocana. Tapa Punj would oversee the murder. Tirtha, with Janmastami as assistant/driver, would be the killer. Tirtha had proven himself with his murder of Chakranadi, and Janmastami had military experience in Vietnam. This plan went up the line to Kirtanananda in hospital who gave approval. Kuladri at the bedside of Kirtanananda had already consulted with Radhanatha and through Kuladri news of the plan reached the other leaders of New Vrindaban: Malati, Devamrita, Candramauli, and Umapati. However, at the same time, Tirtha was letting the cat out of the bag by informing various persons, such as Yudhistra in L.A., of the coming murder. Tirtha's line was that the murder was bona fide as Kirtanananda was a pure devotee and it would be a devotional plus to assist.

Tirtha's stupid mouthing about the coming murder and requests for assistance only served to advertise further the murder plan back to practically all residents of New Vrindaban. In fact, the plan quickly went all over the ISKCON grapevine. Hence, when Radhanatha was to be approved as a guru to wear the shoes of the incarcerated Kirtanananda, one of the conditions of the well-informed GBC was that he should not be charged as conspirator murderer. (At this point, it is interesting to note that the GBC condition was not that Radhanatha should have had nothing to do with the murder, only that he not be charged with the murder. All the GBC members knew, then as now, that Radhanatha was involved. Apparently, this is a secret GBC standard: to be rubber-stamped an ISKCON 'guru', one can be a murderer of devotees, but not a publicly known murderer of devotees.)

Interestingly, the police were feeding the murder plotters in New Vrindaban information about the whereabouts of Sulocana Prabhu from his captured diary. The police were knowingly encouraging the murder, hoping that this would give them the excuse to charge into New Vrindaban and bust Kirtanananda, thus hopefully bringing down the whole commune. The police, "to protect and serve", cared little about Sulocana - he was just a pawn to them. This activity by the police of knowingly encouraging Sulocana's murder is of course illegal. So, after the murder there was an unwritten and understood pact between the police and Radhanath: Radhanath keeps quite about the police role, and the police keep quite about Radhanath's role - providing of course Radhanath helps them put Kirtanananda away. Radhanath complied.

One night in L.A., Tirtha, with Janmastami as driver, found Sulocana Prabhu parked up in his mobile home. Sulocana was shot in the head through a window while sitting at his word processor (we are informed).

After the murder, Tirtha and Janmastami split up. Tirtha under close police surveillance was soon picked up. Janmastami left for India, Vrindaban initially, and then after a few months settled in the less conspicuous Gurugoan project of Kirtanananda just south of Delhi. Soon at this time, Tapo-punja also turned up in India, following the route of Janmastami. In India, Janmastami started to have deep feelings of guilt and regret for his role and thus is now speaking the truth about the murder. He takes honest responsibility for his role, but feels that he was manipulated by Radhanath into the murder as he was a disciple of Kirtanananda, whom he now rejects.

Following the murder, the word quickly went out all over ISKCON. In North America to ensure silence, a number of devotees were threatened, beaten or had their property destroyed by mysterious fires. In just a few months, Sulocana's son was to drown mysteriously in New Vrindaban. The message was clear.

Immediately after the shooting, there was a sudden requirement for flight from justice money. Dharmatma, the moneyed sankirtana boss of New Vrindaban, was entreated by Radhanatha to supply funds, but Dharmatma, first of all, didn't want to release the large amount of cash, but also feared the legal implications of supplying money to murderers for their flight from justice. As Dharmatma had balked, Radhanath went to Kirtanananda and told him the situation. Radhanatha was particularly desperate at this time because the murderers if caught would implicate him as the mastermind. The solution was that Dharmatma would give the money directly to Kirtanananda, thereby he, Dharmatma, would not have given the money directly to Radhanatha, i.e., Dharmatma had plausible deniability. Thus Kirtanananda received the cash but made the mistake of putting his fingerprints all over it by counting it before passing it on to Kirtanananda. However at the subsequent trial this was not seen as ultimate proof of his complicit involvement in the murder.

With the darkening cloud of legal proceedings hanging over them, all the murder conspirators and leaders of New Vrindaban swore an oath of silence not to implicate one another in the murder and to support one another always. This oath has been followed to this day like a secret society within ISKCON and the GBC.

Subsequently, Kirtanananda and Tirtha dutifully took the fall for the murder. Radhanath who has attained the heights (or depths) as an ISKCON guru is now a protected kingpin with his societal power and influence, helpful to the New Vrindaban cabal, but he recognizes that he is beholding, especially to Tirtha and Kirtanananda; hence he has always kept good relations with these jailmates, knowing that they could really blow his cover. However Janmastami by speaking the truth has bravely put the cat amongst the pigeons. We must praise Janmastami for his honesty. Those that know him personally know that he is a sincere devotee that was badly manipulated by Radhanatha. He is now on the path of purification by telling the plain truth of the whole sordid affair and by living in a mood of repentance.

Can we expect the same truth, penance and repentance from Radhanath, Tirtha, Tapo-punj, Kuladri, Malati, Devamrita, Candramauli, Umapati, even the GBC, many of whom knew that Radhanath was the murder mastermind even as they were rubberstamping him 'guru'? Of course not. All the above New Vrindaban leaders stayed on for years at New Vrindaban knowing well that Kirtanananda and Radhanatha had been involved in the murder of their godbrother, Sulocana dasa. It suited them to keep quiet about the murder, homosexuality, abuse and pedophilia in New Vrindaban then, and it is highly unlikely that they are going to speak the truth now, especially when some have been rubber-stamped as ISKCON 'guru' and reached the GBC body with covert help from one another. Instead, we will get the usual personal denials and ad hominem attacks on Janmastami dasa and the attempts to sweep the matter under the carpet. But, as the lying, maneuverings, and denials go on for months and months, Radhanath, Tirtha, Tapo-punj, Kuladri, Malati, Devamrita, Candramauli, Umapati, and the GBC, should realize that it's too late: we all know the facts now and that by lying and denying they are only further straying from the truth and only serving to disgrace themselves. Better that they resign their positions within the society and go with just a little dignity.

"The Truth will Out" and is now out.

Your servant,
Krsnananda dasa

Factual Errors in the article of Krsnananda dasa

BY: ANONYMOUS

Jan 4, 2007 USA (SUN) — This is in reply to the recent article by Krsnananda dasa, "New Vrindaban: It's All Over Now, Bar the Cover-up", which contained certain errors.

Unfortunately, I know a whole lot more about this New Vrndavana murder case than I care to. I will point out what I know to be the inaccuracies in this article. Frankly some points are somewhat inconsequential, but if the writer is wrong on certain very public facts it lends some doubt to the overall presentation. Given the issue being discussed it is clear that every and all effort must be made to make sure the truth is being told and old scores not being revenged through the medium of the Sampradaya Sun using unsupported assertions or gossip.

Quoting from the article:

"One night in L.A., Tirtha, with Janmastami as driver, found Sulocana Prabhu parked up in his mobile home. Sulocana was shot in the head through a window while sitting at his word processor (we are informed)."

The first point of fact is that Tirtha was alone when the actual murder occurred. Tirtha was assisted prior to the murder
Profile PM

чинтамани ганга

Стаж: 12 лет

Республика Корея

post 20-Мар-2012 12:58 (спустя 9 минут)

igorOK
Почему-то вы сами не торопитесь ему задать вопрос.
фотогалерея
flickr.com/photos/navadvip/371623560/in/set-72157594503851450/
Profile PM

igorOK

Украина

post 20-Мар-2012 13:00 (спустя 1 минута)

прием вопросов похоже закончился (((
Profile PM

чинтамани ганга

Республика Корея

post 20-Мар-2012 13:04 (спустя 4 минуты)

igorOK писал(а):

прием вопросов похоже закончился (((
Не похоже.
Profile PM

Indraprabha dd

post 20-Мар-2012 13:13 (спустя 9 минут)

igorOK
у тебя в первом сообщение в английском тексте есть активная ссылка. Сделай ее неактивной.
Profile PM

чинтамани ганга

Республика Корея

post 20-Мар-2012 15:14 (спустя 2 часа)

Перед началом эфира можно ещё задать вопрос и ссылку
flickr.com/photos/navadvip/371620167/in/set-72157594503851450
(На фото изображен разыскиваемый преступник Дхарматма дас, который был большой шишкой в Нью-Вриндаване, а в 1994 году написал письмо, в котором утверждал, что ему достоверно известно об участии Радханатхи Свами в убийстве Сулочаны.)

ведущие, наверное, обалдели.
Profile PM

leo666

Французские Юж. и Антарктич. Тер-рии

post 20-Мар-2012 17:02 (спустя 1 час 48 минут)

Из рассылки:

Как известно в Москву прибыл ЕС Радханатха Свами Махарадж. Его визит прежде всего связан с продвижением книги "Путешествие домой".
Дорогие Вайшнавы, мы убедительно просим вас, чтобы при посещении вышеупомянутых публичных программ, проводимых вне стен нашего Храма, вы:

- не предлагали поклонов ЕС Радханатхе Свами Махараджу и ЕС Бхакти Вигьян Госвами Махараджу (достаточно сложить ладони в анджали-мудру и обозначить поклон почтительным кивком)

- не пытались распространять книги, диски, журналы и воздержались от прочих форм проповеди людям (это проповедническая программа ЕС Радханатхи Махараджа и мы реально посодействуем этой программе, если как можно меньше будем отвлекать на себя внимание людей, заинтересованных в общении с ним)
- не старались каким бы то ни было образом привлечь внимание Махараджей к себе жестами, словами, мимикой (сохраняйте причастность со всем происходящим внутренне).

- не стремитесь засвидетельствовать свою причастность к персонам Махараджей перед окружающими (это не будет выглядеть красиво и не доставит удовольствия Их Святейшествам)

- не задавали Махараджу вопросов, несущих в себе ярко выраженную конфессиональную окраску или содержащие специфическую терминологию нашей традиции (например: «Махарадж, как избавиться от анартх?» или «Махарадж, как предаться гуру и Кришне полностью?». Если очень хочется, то лучше спросить: «Посоветуйте, как очистить сердце?» и т.п.)

- в случае возможных провокационных действий со стороны наших недоброжелателей, не предпринимали никаких самовольных мер, направленных на восстановление «справедливости и порядка» (в аудиториях будут находиться специально проинструктированные люди, которые примут все необходимые меры)

- не предлагали ЕС Радханатхе Махараджу денежные пожертвования, подарки и угощения (для этого можно будет использовать воскресную встречу с ним в Храме)(дарить цветы можно ).

Нужно посчитать, сколько раз за передачу Махарадж произнесёт слово Кришна.
sm183
Судя по рассылкам, в этот приезд никакого близкого общения Махараджа с учениками не будет. Общение заменено рекламой книги о себе любимом. Ученики, как Вы к этому относитесь? Ой, меня же тоже ещё считают учеником.
priest

Последний раз редактировалось: leo666 (2012-03-20 17:32), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Profile PM

чинтамани ганга

Республика Корея

post 20-Мар-2012 17:08 (спустя 5 минут)

igorOK писал(а):

Убийца преданных Радханатх Свами сегодня будет выступать в прямом эфире чтобы спасти тоталитарную секту кришнаитов
Ошибочка вышла)))
Спасать тоталитарную секту- дураков нет.
Нам стало известно, что

leo666 писал(а):

в Москву прибыл ЕС Радханатха Свами Махарадж. Его визит прежде всего связан с продвижением книги "Путешествие домой".
Что за ценная рассылка как подписаться ?
Profile PM

leo666

post 20-Мар-2012 17:23 (спустя 15 минут)

чинтамани ганга:
vioms.ru
Любимые модераторы, не сочтите за рекламу кришнаитов,
отвечаю на заданный вопрос.
Profile PM

чинтамани ганга

Республика Корея

post 20-Мар-2012 17:32 (спустя 8 минут)

Спасибо всем за творческий подход к написанию вопросов ))) Они появляются с опазданием, прочитайте все. Поржала много.
Profile PM

leo666

post 20-Мар-2012 17:39 (спустя 7 минут)

Посмотрю эфир онлайн:
echo.msk.ru/tags/2673.html

Если никто меня не опередит, после эфира выложу самые любопытные вопросы.
Profile PM

чинтамани ганга

Республика Корея

post 20-Мар-2012 18:24 (спустя 45 минут)

Кто умеет, запишите, пригодится для сравнения с официальным отчетом безумствующих в экстазе фанатиков.
Больше всего лайков набрал вопрос-
38 !
конкуренты максимум 5

слушать здесь
moskva.fm/stations/FM_91.2
Profile PM

leo666

post 20-Мар-2012 18:46 (спустя 21 минута)

Объясните свое понимание недвойственности, адвайты, и возможно с углублением в метафизику и происхождение мира...

Под воздействием каких препаратов написаны Путешествие домой?
Как долго вы репетировали шоу в прихожей Британского парламента ?
Какова зарплата вашего продюсера и имиджмейкера ?

Добрый вечер! расскажите, чему Вы научились у своего духовного учителя - Шрилы Прабхупады?

Зачем вы убили преданного Сулочана ?

Добрый день. Могли бы вы сказать, зачем вы убили пареданного Сулочана ?

Как научиться прощать глупцов и негодяев?

Уважаемый Ратханатха Свами! Как может быть так чтобы Христос давшиё заповедь "Не убей" был сыном Кришны, который развязал войну Махабхарата, в которой погибло по разным данным от 5 до 640 млн. человек? Каким образом Всевышний Бог Любви мог сделать такое?

Уважаемый Ратханатха Свами! Вопрос следующий: как может Иисус Христос учивший заповеди " Не убей" быть сыном бога Кришны, который развязал войну Махабхарата, в которой по разным данным погибло от 5 до 640 млн. человек.? Разве карающий и убивающий бог похож на Бога Отца от которого приходил Иисус?

Доброго здравия. Скажите, что вы чувствовали когда убивали преданного Сулочана, вспоминали вы в это время слова Кришны о том, что преданным кришны сходит с рук даже убийство преданного ?

Как вы прокомментируете ?-
flickr.com/photos/navadvip/371620167/in/set-72157594503851450
(На фото изображен разыскиваемый преступник Дхарматма дас, который был большой шишкой в Нью-Вриндаване, а в 1994 году написал письмо, в котором утверждал, что ему достоверно известно об участии Радханатхи Свами в убийстве Сулочаны.)

Почему кришнаиты не проповедуют своё религиозное учение напрямую, а прячутся за всякую психологию, йогу, астрологию, аюрведу, лекции по семейным отношениям и т.д.? Ведь есть люди, которые ищут религию, а есть, кто ищет психологию, йогу и т.д. Зачем такую длинную схему выстраивать? Не лучше ли просто о религии говорить? Как, например, христиане – если проповедь, то сразу о Боге.

Вопрос: скольких вы готовы убить, чтобы вам и дальше поклонялись? Спасибо за ответ.

Пожалуйста дайте ответ, какие наказания ждут человека в будущем за убийство другого человека ?

Будьте так добры ответить: сколько стоит человеческая жизнь ?????

Вы когда будете объединятся в рабочие коммуны и работать,а то как в церкви вы только болтаете и проповедаете ,делов то реальных нет и у вас тоже?

Двух курсов театрального училища достаточно, чтобы так же как и вы разыгрывать роль святого, или всё же не стоит после второго курса бросать универ ?

Ваш отреченный коллега Прабховишну Свами недавно нарушил все свои духовные обеты, забрал деньги Бога и стал жить с проституткой девушкой в Тайланде Его ученики в шоке .
Не боитесь и вы прогневать своих учеников и вас закидают камнями ?

Свами, вам не стыдно имитировать святость ?

Скажите пожалуйста, как нужно воспринимать волков в овечьей шкуре (как вы сами себя воспринимаете)? Мои поклоны.

Добрый вечер. Могли бы вы поделиться своим отношением к персонажу романа Достоевского "Преступление и наказания" : в частности к Радиону Раскольникову, который считал, что ради исполнения своих планов можно убить старушку ?

Во время дешевого шоу в гардеробе или в коридоре парламента Британии вам правда неожиданно пришло озарение - сейчас любят вещи и используют людей а надо любить людей и использовать вещи ?
Profile PM

чинтамани ганга

Республика Корея

post 20-Мар-2012 18:48 (спустя 2 минуты)

на последний вопрос
Во время дешевого шоу в гардеробе или в коридоре парламента Британии вам правда неожиданно пришло озарение - сейчас любят вещи и используют людей а надо любить людей и использовать вещи ?

он щас повторил ту же речевку то есть это было заранее подстроено.
Profile PM

leo666

post 20-Мар-2012 19:10 (спустя 21 минута)

Итак за 50 минут:

Кришна - 3 раза,
Шрила Прабхупада - 1 раз.

Неудобных вопросов не задавалось. Госвами Махарадж прикольно переводил одновременно с голосом Радханатха Махараджа.

чинтамани ганга:
Вы задавались вопросом: Почему Вы и я так много внимания и энергии отдаём кришнаитам, как будто на них свет клином сошёлся? Прямо как вредная привычка, которая не даёт делать ничего другого?

Посмотрел эфир и понял, что мне нет никакой разницы, какой уровень у этих Махараджей, что и как они делают, кого они убивали или обманывали. И что я очень поверхностен и почти не погружаюсь вглубь себя, уделяя всё внимание глупым и преходящим мелочам.

Ушёл в себя, вернусь не скоро.
meditation
Profile PM
Тема закрыта

Текущее время: 29-Мар 12:39

Часовой пояс: GMT - 2