Error

Организация SeedBoxa и просьбы пользователей

Страницы:   Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

supreme clothing

post 08-Окт-2021 20:16

Quote Edit

I wish to show some appreciation to the writer just for rescuing me from this type of crisis. After exploring through the internet and getting techniques which were not beneficial, I figured my entire life was gone. Living without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you have solved through your main article content is a serious case, and those that would have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I hadn't come across your blog. Your primary knowledge and kindness in controlling everything was useful. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not come across such a point like this. It's possible to now look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for the high quality and sensible help. I won't hesitate to propose the blog to anybody who ought to have guidelines about this issue.
supreme clothing

jordan 4

post 17-Окт-2021 07:49 (спустя 8 дней)

Quote Edit

I am writing to let you understand what a useful experience my friend's child gained browsing yuor web blog. She learned some pieces, including what it's like to have a great coaching heart to get most people easily gain knowledge of chosen tricky topics. You really exceeded my desires. I appreciate you for producing such precious, safe, explanatory and fun guidance on that topic to Jane.
jordan 4

off white jordan 1

post 19-Окт-2021 11:25 (спустя 2 дня 3 часа)

Quote Edit

I actually wanted to write a simple message in order to express gratitude to you for the remarkable advice you are sharing on this site. My time-consuming internet research has finally been paid with professional information to share with my relatives. I would state that that we site visitors actually are undeniably endowed to be in a magnificent community with very many wonderful individuals with useful principles. I feel somewhat fortunate to have used your entire site and look forward to so many more thrilling moments reading here. Thank you again for everything.
off white jordan 1

golden goose

post 21-Окт-2021 15:46 (спустя 2 дня 4 часа)

Quote Edit

I wanted to create you that little bit of remark to finally give thanks as before over the spectacular strategies you've contributed here. It has been so strangely generous of people like you giving openly just what numerous people would have marketed as an e-book to help with making some bucks for their own end, particularly since you could possibly have done it if you decided. The creative ideas as well served as a fantastic way to understand that other individuals have the same eagerness really like mine to realize more and more regarding this matter. I think there are millions of more pleasurable opportunities ahead for people who see your website.
golden goose

curry 8

post 23-Окт-2021 17:04 (спустя 2 дня 1 час)

Quote Edit

I as well as my guys came reading through the great tips from your web page then instantly developed a horrible feeling I never expressed respect to the blog owner for those secrets. All of the boys happened to be stimulated to learn them and now have absolutely been enjoying these things. Appreciate your indeed being quite kind and then for settling on varieties of impressive things most people are really wanting to understand about. Our own honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.
curry 8

bape

post 25-Окт-2021 18:55 (спустя 2 дня 1 час)

Quote Edit

My husband and i felt quite lucky when Albert managed to deal with his homework out of the ideas he gained in your site. It is now and again perplexing to just continually be giving away secrets which often some people could have been making money from. We really fully understand we have got you to appreciate because of that. The main illustrations you made, the easy blog menu, the friendships your site help to engender - it is mostly remarkable, and it is making our son and us reckon that this matter is amusing, which is truly essential. Thanks for the whole thing!
bape

kyrie 6 shoes

post 11-Ноя-2021 08:41 (спустя 16 дней)

Quote Edit

A lot of thanks for each of your hard work on this site. Kim really likes conducting research and it's really simple to grasp why. We learn all concerning the compelling form you provide worthwhile techniques via your web blog and as well encourage response from other individuals on that area of interest plus our own child is actually becoming educated a great deal. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. Your conducting a tremendous job.
kyrie 6 shoes

supreme sweatshirt

post 13-Ноя-2021 15:03 (спустя 2 дня 6 часов)

Quote Edit

A lot of thanks for all of the effort on this web site. My mom takes pleasure in doing research and it's really simple to grasp why. Most people know all of the compelling mode you give both interesting and useful information through the blog and in addition increase participation from other individuals on this area of interest so our princess is undoubtedly starting to learn so much. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You are always performing a fantastic job.
supreme sweatshirt

curry 6 shoes

post 15-Ноя-2021 17:46 (спустя 2 дня 2 часа)

Quote Edit

I wanted to type a small note in order to appreciate you for those remarkable steps you are writing on this site. My considerable internet research has finally been paid with beneficial points to share with my best friends. I would point out that most of us visitors are undoubtedly endowed to live in a remarkable site with very many perfect individuals with valuable hints. I feel very much happy to have used your entire webpages and look forward to many more fabulous minutes reading here. Thank you once again for everything.
curry 6 shoes

yeezy

post 17-Ноя-2021 21:02 (спустя 2 дня 3 часа)

Quote Edit

I in addition to my pals appeared to be reading through the nice tips on your website and then quickly came up with a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for them. Most of the women are already very interested to see all of them and have now in actuality been tapping into them. Appreciation for getting well kind as well as for utilizing certain tremendous tips millions of individuals are really needing to learn about. Our honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to sooner.
yeezy

kawhi leonard shoes

post 19-Ноя-2021 23:51 (спустя 2 дня 2 часа)

Quote Edit

I must get across my passion for your generosity giving support to individuals who should have assistance with in this area. Your special dedication to getting the solution all over came to be extraordinarily practical and has always encouraged women just like me to realize their pursuits. This insightful publication denotes much to me and extremely more to my fellow workers. Warm regards; from all of us.
kawhi leonard shoes

kawhi leonard shoes

post 22-Ноя-2021 02:48 (спустя 2 дня 2 часа)

Quote Edit

My husband and i felt quite thrilled when Michael managed to complete his homework because of the ideas he made from your own site. It's not at all simplistic to just find yourself releasing guidance which often others may have been making money from. And we see we have got the writer to give thanks to for that. The entire illustrations you have made, the straightforward site navigation, the relationships your site help to create - it's got mostly excellent, and it is helping our son and our family do think the subject matter is fun, which is certainly rather essential. Many thanks for everything!
kawhi leonard shoes

yeezy 350

post 24-Ноя-2021 05:09 (спустя 2 дня 2 часа)

Quote Edit

I have to point out my admiration for your kindness for men who really want assistance with this important question. Your personal dedication to passing the solution all-around appeared to be wonderfully practical and have surely encouraged others just like me to realize their goals. Your helpful suggestions signifies much a person like me and further more to my office colleagues. Thank you; from all of us.
yeezy 350

yeezy 700

post 26-Ноя-2021 08:04 (спустя 2 дня 2 часа)

Quote Edit

I enjoy you because of all your valuable effort on this web site. My mum enjoys doing investigation and it's simple to grasp why. Most people hear all of the powerful way you present important tips by means of your web blog and in addition strongly encourage participation from website visitors on this article so our princess is undoubtedly learning a great deal. Take advantage of the rest of the year. You're conducting a great job.
yeezy 700

walis

post 24-Дек-2021 14:35 (спустя 28 дней)

Quote Edit

thank you so much
العاب بنات
figurine naruto
Pain Naruto
jeu concours
figurine dragon ball
figurine one piece
Figurine Broly
Figurine Goku

Quick Reply

?

Отключить:     
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 26-Апр 01:57

Часовой пояс: GMT - 2

Вы можете начинать темы
Вы можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах
Вы можете прикреплять файлы к сообщениям
Вы не можете скачивать файлы

Добро пожаловать на наш трекер, который станет для вас незаменимым пособием по йоге, медитации и источником полезных советов на каждый день в разных жизненных ситуациях. Оставайтесь с нами, приглашайте друзей, делитесь ссылками на понравившиеся вам материалы. С уважением, Администрация сайта goloka.org.ua.

Традиционно, разные школы базируются на двух фундаментальных вопросах: 1) что есть мир, и 2) что\кто есть Я, иными словами чем есть всё то, что воспринимается, и кем есть тот, кто всё это воспринимает. Казалось бы уже у каждого есть ответы на данные вопросы, и потому они более не задаются. Йога базируется на том, что положенные в основу жизнедеятельности (жизни\бытия + деятельности) неверные ответы, на упомянутые выше вопросы, приводят к страданиям, впрочем верно и обратное – утвердившись в истине, достигается состояние противоположное страданиям (порой именуемое противоположным берегом сансары). ). С точки зрения теории - всё достаточно легко, а с точки зрения практики - не всё так просто (ответы, и всё что базировалось на них, повторялось длительное время, и как следствие обладают устойчивой тенденцией к дальнейшему повторению, которое ведет к дальнейшему страданию - теория не прекращает повторения всего того, что повторялось, но указывает на то, что должно прекратить повторяться. В свою очередь, администрация желает вам успехов в практике, которой мало кому хочется заниматься, в результате чего достигается только состояние 1) я знал как должно, 2) но делал как обычно, и 3) получил результат именно из второго пункта, искренне рассчитывая на результат из первого пункта :)

Великие изречения ведических писаний, которые указывают на суть:

1. Прагьянам брахма — «сознание есть Брахман» («Айтарея-упанишада» 3.3 «Ригведы»)
2. Аям атма брахма — «атман есть Брахман» («Мандукья-упанишад» 1.2 «Атхарваведы»)
3. Тат твам аси — «то ты еси» («Чхандогья-упанишада» 6.8.7 «Самаведы»)
4. Ахам брахмасми — «Я есмь Брахман» («Брихадараньяка-упанишада» 1.4.10 «Яджурведы»)