Error

Система пожертвований

Страницы:   Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 51, 52, 53  След.

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

yeezy

post 01-Мар-2022 09:18

Quote Edit

My spouse and i have been quite joyous Emmanuel could carry out his studies out of the precious recommendations he acquired through your web site. It is now and again perplexing to just always be giving freely tips and hints many others could have been trying to sell. And we also discover we have got the website owner to appreciate because of that. All the explanations you've made, the easy blog navigation, the friendships you make it possible to engender - it's everything astonishing, and it's really leading our son and the family reckon that that subject is enjoyable, which is certainly highly important. Many thanks for the whole lot!
yeezy http://www.shoesyeezy.com

yanmaneee

post 01-Мар-2022 17:08 (спустя 7 часов)

Quote Edit

birkin bag
jordan 1
off white
goyard
jordan shoes
yeezy
off white t shirt
supreme new york
jordan shoes
supreme clothing
golden goose outlet
steph curry shoes
steph curry shoes
moncler outlet
cheap jordans
cheap jordans
golden goose 34ds
supreme outlet
supreme clothing
supreme outlet
yeezy boost 350
a bathing ape
golden goose
kd13
jordan 13
moncler
alexander mcqueen
golden goose outlet
golden goose sneakers
golden goose
yeezys
yeezy boost
pg 4
hermes handbags
golden goose sneakers
jordan sneakers
supreme
nike lebron 16
lebron 18
kevin durant
kyrie 7 shoes
bape
paul george shoes
moncler jackets
lebron james shoes
jordan 6
air jordan
supreme t shirt
golden goose outlet
golden goose sale
supreme clothing
kyrie 4
off white jordan 1
kyrie 6 shoes
kd shoes
kyrie 6 shoes
moncler coat
moncler
a bathing ape
yeezy
golden goose
off white x jordan 1
kyrie 7
curry 7
curry 6
goyard handbags
off white
lebron 16
curry shoes
supreme clothing
curry 7 sour patch
off white hoodie
westbrook shoes
birkin bag
giannis shoes
curry 8
supreme clothing
hermes
kd shoes
yeezy supply
kyrie irving shoes
golden goose
curry 7 shoes
retro jordans
kyrie 6
bape hoodie
jordan shoes
kyrie 5 shoes
supreme clothing
jordan shoes
chrome hearts outlet
kd 12
off white hoodie
supreme
curry shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost 700
kobe byrant shoes
paul george
kobe shoes

yanmaneee

post 01-Мар-2022 17:13 (спустя 5 минут)

Quote Edit

birkin bag
jordan 1
off white
goyard
jordan shoes
yeezy
off white t shirt
supreme new york
jordan shoes
supreme clothing
golden goose outlet
steph curry shoes
steph curry shoes
moncler outlet
cheap jordans
cheap jordans
golden goose
supreme outlet as
supreme clothing
supreme outlet
yeezy boost 350
a bathing ape
golden goose
kd13
jordan 13
moncler
alexander mcqueen
golden goose outlet
golden goose sneakers
golden goose
yeezys
yeezy boost
pg 4
hermes handbags
golden goose sneakers
jordan sneakers
supreme
nike lebron 16
lebron 18
kevin durant
kyrie 7 shoes
bape
paul george shoes
moncler jackets
lebron james shoes
jordan 6
air jordan
supreme t shirt
golden goose outlet
golden goose sale
supreme clothing
kyrie 4
off white jordan 1
kyrie 6 shoes
kd shoes
kyrie 6 shoes
moncler coat
moncler
a bathing ape
yeezy
golden goose
off white x jordan 1
kyrie 7
curry 7
curry 6
goyard handbags
off white
lebron 16
curry shoes
supreme clothing
curry 7 sour patch
off white hoodie
westbrook shoes
birkin bag
giannis shoes
curry 8
supreme clothing
hermes
kd shoes
yeezy supply
kyrie irving shoes
golden goose
curry 7 shoes
retro jordans
kyrie 6
bape hoodie
jordan shoes
kyrie 5 shoes
supreme clothing
jordan shoes
chrome hearts outlet
kd 12
off white hoodie
supreme
curry shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost 700
kobe byrant shoes
paul george
kobe shoes

jordan shoes

post 03-Мар-2022 10:41 (спустя 1 день 17 часов)

Quote Edit

I precisely had to thank you very much all over again. I am not sure the things that I could possibly have created in the absence of the entire concepts discussed by you relating to this situation. It seemed to be a daunting matter in my circumstances, nevertheless being able to view this well-written fashion you resolved it forced me to weep with happiness. I will be happy for your help and as well , believe you comprehend what a powerful job your are putting in training other individuals by way of a web site. I am certain you have never met any of us.
jordan shoes http://www.jordansshoes.us.org

supreme clothing

post 03-Мар-2022 13:00 (спустя 2 часа 18 минут)

Quote Edit

I together with my guys were actually digesting the excellent key points found on your web page and so quickly I got an awful suspicion I had not expressed respect to the blog owner for those techniques. Most of the ladies ended up so glad to study all of them and have now extremely been taking pleasure in these things. Thank you for being quite thoughtful and then for deciding upon this form of amazing subject matter most people are really eager to be aware of. My very own honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to sooner.
supreme clothing http://www.supremeclothings.us.com

cheap jordans

post 05-Мар-2022 11:44 (спустя 1 день 22 часа)

Quote Edit

Thank you for all of your efforts on this web site. My daughter take interest in conducting investigations and it is simple to grasp why. All of us know all of the powerful ways you create helpful items on this web site and as well encourage contribution from some others on that concern so my simple princess is certainly being taught a great deal. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year. You are doing a glorious job.
cheap jordans http://www.cheap-airjordans.us.com

off white hoodie

post 05-Мар-2022 13:42 (спустя 1 час 57 минут)

Quote Edit

I have to voice my respect for your kind-heartedness in support of those people who really want guidance on this particular matter. Your very own dedication to getting the solution all over turned out to be quite practical and has always made guys like me to arrive at their aims. Your own warm and friendly tutorial indicates a whole lot a person like me and additionally to my fellow workers. Regards; from all of us.
off white hoodie http://www.offwhitehoodies.us

paul george shoes

post 07-Мар-2022 01:30 (спустя 1 день 11 часов)

Quote Edit

I and my guys have been reviewing the nice solutions found on the website and quickly I had an awful suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web blog owner for those techniques. All of the ladies were so stimulated to learn all of them and have in effect in reality been tapping into those things. I appreciate you for turning out to be well accommodating and also for considering this form of important issues millions of individuals are really desirous to be aware of. My sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to sooner.
paul george shoes http://www.paulgeorge.us.com

bape

post 07-Мар-2022 03:41 (спустя 2 часа 10 минут)

Quote Edit

I precisely wanted to thank you so much again. I do not know what I would've taken care of without those secrets shared by you relating to my subject matter. Entirely was a frightening issue in my circumstances, however , understanding a new professional mode you treated it took me to leap for happiness. I will be grateful for your work and expect you realize what an amazing job you happen to be putting in instructing the mediocre ones by way of your website. Most likely you have never come across all of us.
bape http://www.bathing-ape.us

off white outlet

post 09-Мар-2022 03:56 (спустя 2 дня)

Quote Edit

My husband and i have been very fortunate when Emmanuel could finish off his investigations using the ideas he had in your site. It is now and again perplexing just to choose to be freely giving solutions which some people have been making money from. And we all fully grasp we need the blog owner to thank for this. The specific illustrations you made, the easy web site navigation, the relationships you can give support to foster - it's got everything sensational, and it's helping our son in addition to our family know that this issue is satisfying, which is really essential. Many thanks for the whole thing!
off white outlet http://www.offwhiteoutlet.us.org

golden goose

post 11-Мар-2022 08:46 (спустя 2 дня 4 часа)

Quote Edit

My spouse and i got really cheerful that Jordan could complete his inquiry out of the ideas he had out of your web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply find yourself giving out steps most people could have been trying to sell. And now we grasp we have the writer to appreciate because of that. Most of the illustrations you have made, the simple web site navigation, the relationships you make it possible to instill - it's everything wonderful, and it's leading our son in addition to our family believe that that issue is cool, which is exceptionally essential. Many thanks for all!
golden goose http://www.goldengoosessale.com

kyrie 4

post 13-Мар-2022 13:26 (спустя 2 дня 4 часа)

Quote Edit

I wanted to compose you the little bit of remark to say thanks again on your precious concepts you've shown in this case. It is pretty open-handed with you to give without restraint all that many of us could have supplied for an e book to earn some bucks for themselves, chiefly given that you might well have tried it if you considered necessary. These tricks likewise acted like the great way to be sure that other people have similar eagerness like my very own to know a little more with reference to this condition. I am sure there are many more pleasant instances up front for individuals who discover your site.
kyrie 4 http://www.kyrie4shoes.us

supreme hoodie

post 15-Мар-2022 19:45 (спустя 2 дня 6 часов)

Quote Edit

I would like to show some appreciation to you just for bailing me out of this challenge. Just after scouting through the the net and getting ways which are not beneficial, I believed my life was well over. Living without the presence of strategies to the problems you have solved all through your main article content is a serious case, and those which could have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not come across your web page. Your primary competence and kindness in taking care of almost everything was precious. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a thing like this. I'm able to at this point relish my future. Thanks a lot so much for your skilled and results-oriented help. I will not think twice to endorse the website to any person who needs and wants guidance about this situation.
supreme hoodie http://www.supremes-clothing.com

Anisazy

post 02-Июн-2022 02:46 (спустя 2 месяца 18 дней)

Quote Edit

met underwater packed tutor laboratory
https://kupi-televizor.ru/bitrix/redirect.php?goto=...safenetshop.com/
boxes jang goin evidence ripping ad

Anisazy

post 02-Июн-2022 04:11 (спустя 1 час 25 минут)

Quote Edit

poison nipples goddamn examined sharks listed
http://www.lemaster.com.br/index.php?option=com_k2&...&prometazina prometazina can i order shop florida
wolves marilyn distress world employer

Quick Reply

?

Отключить:     
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 21:19

Часовой пояс: GMT - 2

Вы можете начинать темы
Вы можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах
Вы можете прикреплять файлы к сообщениям
Вы не можете скачивать файлы

Добро пожаловать на наш трекер, который станет для вас незаменимым пособием по йоге, медитации и источником полезных советов на каждый день в разных жизненных ситуациях. Оставайтесь с нами, приглашайте друзей, делитесь ссылками на понравившиеся вам материалы. С уважением, Администрация сайта goloka.org.ua.

Традиционно, разные школы базируются на двух фундаментальных вопросах: 1) что есть мир, и 2) что\кто есть Я, иными словами чем есть всё то, что воспринимается, и кем есть тот, кто всё это воспринимает. Казалось бы уже у каждого есть ответы на данные вопросы, и потому они более не задаются. Йога базируется на том, что положенные в основу жизнедеятельности (жизни\бытия + деятельности) неверные ответы, на упомянутые выше вопросы, приводят к страданиям, впрочем верно и обратное – утвердившись в истине, достигается состояние противоположное страданиям (порой именуемое противоположным берегом сансары). ). С точки зрения теории - всё достаточно легко, а с точки зрения практики - не всё так просто (ответы, и всё что базировалось на них, повторялось длительное время, и как следствие обладают устойчивой тенденцией к дальнейшему повторению, которое ведет к дальнейшему страданию - теория не прекращает повторения всего того, что повторялось, но указывает на то, что должно прекратить повторяться. В свою очередь, администрация желает вам успехов в практике, которой мало кому хочется заниматься, в результате чего достигается только состояние 1) я знал как должно, 2) но делал как обычно, и 3) получил результат именно из второго пункта, искренне рассчитывая на результат из первого пункта :)

Великие изречения ведических писаний, которые указывают на суть:

1. Прагьянам брахма — «сознание есть Брахман» («Айтарея-упанишада» 3.3 «Ригведы»)
2. Аям атма брахма — «атман есть Брахман» («Мандукья-упанишад» 1.2 «Атхарваведы»)
3. Тат твам аси — «то ты еси» («Чхандогья-упанишада» 6.8.7 «Самаведы»)
4. Ахам брахмасми — «Я есмь Брахман» («Брихадараньяка-упанишада» 1.4.10 «Яджурведы»)